[GTALUG] keyboards

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Sat Oct 23 08:56:54 EDT 2021

I am not the keyboard geek that some of you obviously are, however I would be remiss to not point out a Canadian company:

https://matias.ca/ergopro/programmable/

I don’t have their ergo (split) keyboard, but I do have 2 of their keyboards and quite like them. I just got a new iMac with the beautiful colour-coded keyboard, but immediately miss the backlighting of the Matias keyboard. I am not a perfect touch typist, although quite fast. I use my keyboard mostly for programming.

This conversation does make me curious about the split keyboard. Is Giles “took a month to get used to it” typical?

../Dave