[GTALUG] Was Re: Heads up: Ubuntu 21.10 kills your desktop icons now - keyboards

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 12:08:25 EDT 2021

"The last one is a Kensington but the last 3 M$ and this Kensington - - -
they're real cheap POS! Its gotten to where 24 months is a great lifetime
for a keyboard. "

This is the trend for almost everything, and has been for quite a number of
years. Our throwaway society seems to want this quality level of products.