[GTALUG] Looking for assistance with Firefox

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Wed Oct 13 10:11:47 EDT 2021

| From: Lennart Sorensen via talk <talk at gtalug.org>

| Hmm, just noticed my tab count (in the main window) of my firefox says
| 503 tabs (not counting tabs in other windows although those have a
| lot less).  I think I better do some purging.

I have an urge, that I'm resisting, to see what happens with 500 tabs
in one window.

If you get more tabs than can fit in the tab bar (is that the right
name?), the list can scroll.  Scrolling through 500 would seem very
awkward.  There is also a drop down menus showing you the tabs.  But
500 in one menu sounds unwieldy.  I guess you can fall back on
searching for a tab ("% " in the URL.).

Len: how do you navigate through 503 tabs in a window?