[GTALUG] Free Weller soldering tips

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Tue Oct 5 15:52:52 EDT 2021

On 2021-10-05 11:24 a.m., William Park via talk wrote:
> While cleaning up, I found soldering tips for Weller soldering iron.  If you
> want them, they're yours via Canada Post. :-)

Wow. Several of those tips have certainly seen a lot of use. What is the
temperature setting for those tips? I might be tempted if I thought that any
of them would be useful when working with surface mount parts.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick