[GTALUG] upcoming technology program + book club invitation

Warren McPherson warren.mcpherson at gmail.com
Mon Oct 4 15:36:01 EDT 2021

Hello Margaux,

Would you like to lead a discussion at a GTALUG meeting?

My name is Warren. I am a member of the Toronto Linux User group and made
the suggestion to Jonathon before the plague descended on the world.
On the second Tuesday of every month, we meet and discuss issues in the
world of open-source software. Our membership includes Linux developers but
our interests extend to digital citizenship more generally and we would
love to hear your sense of what people are talking about on the topic of
digital privacy.

I've included Alan our talks coordinator who keeps track of what discussion
has been scheduled when.

Hope you are doing well.

Thank you,
Warren