[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] New Board and Officers

Znoteer znoteer at mailbox.org
Mon Nov 22 19:19:35 EST 2021

On Mon, Nov 22, 2021 at 05:18:18PM -0500, Evan Leibovitch wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> As you know, GTALUG held its Annual General Meeting earlier this month, and
> after that and a subsequent Board meeting I am happy to announce the coming
> year's Directors, Officers and supporting volunteers.
>
> Directors:
>
>    - David Collyer-Brown
>    - Alan Heighway
>    - Evan Leibovitch
>    - Warren McPherson
>    - Alex Volkov
>
> Officers:
>
>    - President: Evan
>    - Treasurer: Warren
>    - Secretary: Alan
>
> Operations Team:
>
>    - High Redelmeier
>    - Scott Sullivan

Congrats to all from a lurker in Montréal who appreciates GTALUG (which is
nothing more complicated than the people who organize it), all the more
given the number of LUGs that have disppeared.

Thank you for keeping it going, :) o/

(If you look deeply into your monitors all the way through the Intertubes
and out through mine, that's the cross on Mont Royal that you can see over
my shoulder :))

--
Znoteer
znoteer at mailbox.org