[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] New Board and Officers

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Mon Nov 22 17:18:18 EST 2021

Hello everyone,

As you know, GTALUG held its Annual General Meeting earlier this month, and
after that and a subsequent Board meeting I am happy to announce the coming
year's Directors, Officers and supporting volunteers.

Directors:

   - David Collyer-Brown
   - Alan Heighway
   - Evan Leibovitch
   - Warren McPherson
   - Alex Volkov

Officers:

   - President: Evan
   - Treasurer: Warren
   - Secretary: Alan

Operations Team:

   - High Redelmeier
   - Scott Sullivan

I want to thank everyone for service to date; I am honored by the selection
and hope to serve my role well. Please feel free to email me with any
questions, speaker ideas or anything else on how we can make GTALUG better.
As an initial move, GTALUG has created a Discord server where we hope to
meet with all our friends who are using that platform.

Thanks again,

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56