[GTALUG] Booting linux from nvme disk? (derail, going offlist)

Stewart C. Russell scruss at gmail.com
Sun Nov 21 22:48:33 EST 2021

On 2021-11-20 18:39, Karen Lewellen wrote:

> reaching out because there is a person overseas who might wish to buy
> one of theĀ  dectalk USB boxes you once wrote of building here.

briefly (in case my mails to you are getting blocked: I will try an
offlist response): I'm no longer involved in assistive tech, as the
funding for my position ran out in March. I do, however, now run a
mail-order electronics company. Unfortunately, the speech board is no
longer made and the few that suppliers have in stock are expensive.

cheers,
  Stewart