[GTALUG] Booting linux from nvme disk?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Nov 20 18:39:25 EST 2021

Stewart,
I hate to hijack a thread, but it is possible any personal replies from
you are  getting blocked.
reaching out because there is a person overseas who might wish to buy one
of the  dectalk USB boxes you once wrote of building here.
Can you drop me an off line post, and if it bounces let me know here so I
can   share another way to reach me?
Thanks,
Karen