[GTALUG] Linux Computer Charity

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Fri Nov 19 13:07:07 EST 2021

Nice effort, Joseph, I wish your effort well.

If you're looking for some advice, precedent or just inspiration, you would
do well to look at -- and eventually talk to the people at -- FreeGeek in
Portland Oregon <https://www.freegeek.org/>. They may not have been the
first to have ever tried this concept, but they've executed it wonderfully
and are worth a study on how they got it right.

Evan Leibovitch, Toronto Canada
@evanleibovitch / @el56