[GTALUG] How to join GTALUG / pay membership

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Thu Nov 11 17:33:51 EST 2021

At least one person missed this in a longer earlier message.
Here's an extract of that message.

If the extact isn't perfectly clear, do ask us.

| From: hi at gtalug.org
| To: announce at gtalug.org
| Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2021 17:12:21 -0400 (EDT)
| Subject: [GTALUG-Announce] GTALUG AGM - Tues. Nov. 9th, 7:30pm

| annual dues are paid by sending $20 by Interac e-transfer to
| [membership at gtalug.org]. If the member for whom the dues are paid is not the
| sender of the Interac transfer, please indicate that in the note message
| accompanying the payment.
|
| For any inquiries please email [membership at gtalug.org]
| or ask on the discussion email list.

Joining helps us sustain GTALUG.  You don't need to be a member to attend
meetings or to subscribe to the mailing list.

Membership normally ends each October, just before the Annual General
Meeting.  We were disrupted by the pandemic and the death of Chris Browne,
our treasurer, but we hope that we're back on track.