[GTALUG] Kurzweil Reading Edge

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon May 31 17:30:35 EDT 2021

no,
Previously I could from shellworld use YouTube dL, I believe we have a
second  option too, convert the video to either mp3 or m4a, and get the
audio   that way.
It was a dance, but I did it for work related things.
now, or at least last I checked with our admin, YouTube is less friendly
to   third party command line tools.
besides, Mike gave me enough of an idea that I doubt I would gain much
from actually accessing the presentation directly.
Thanks for the idea though!
Kare