[GTALUG] Has the graphics-card world gone mad?

Lennart Sorensen lsorense at csclub.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Mar 31 10:42:11 EDT 2021

On Wed, Mar 31, 2021 at 12:25:32AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> This is the TV I'd like.  But I haven't overcome sticker shock.  It is
> very good.
> <https://www.lg.com/ca_en/tvs/lg-OLED65CXPUA>

I opted for the Sony A1E 55" over the LG C7 a few years ago.  No regrets.
If I had a reason to get a new TV (which I obviously do not) I would be
getting the Sony A90J at this point.  Same LG OLED panel, just better
electronics.  I have washer, dryer, dishwasher and fridge by LG, stove
and cell phone by Samsung.

--
Len Sorensen