[GTALUG] Has the graphics-card world gone mad?

Evan Leibovitch evan at telly.org
Tue Mar 30 01:32:29 EDT 2021

Yeah, but it won't be about video cards (thankfully).

(FWIW, the issues I am having driving two 4K monitors with an RX 550 exist
in both Windows and Linux, suggesting that it's not capable of driving both
monitors at full spec. Either I need to dial down the frequency as Russell
suggests, or I need a new horsepower card...)

- Evan