[GTALUG] Partitioning Question

Jim Ruxton jim.ruxton at gmail.com
Sun Mar 28 13:44:11 EDT 2021

Thanks guys for the tips on Gparted. I had  already gone ahead with
using links. I'm not much of a Windows person so get nervous moving
stuff around in there. I discovered that I couldn't move the folder
(Program Files) to a drive other than the one that Windows was on. Super
frustrating. Anyway I freed up enough space moving a couple other
folders.  I just wasn't sure if Gparted could join 2 different physical
drives to make it look like 1. Unfortunate there is a couple of programs
that I need to use Windows for. Thanks again for all the help.

Jim