[GTALUG] The FOSS world's most famous incel is back...

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 07:33:25 EDT 2021

The primary activity of this list is one of empathy - tech support.  We
often help one another, even if we're not having a problem.  RMS doesn't
have to be your problem to be an problem our little community should help
fix.

RMS is like an outdated library included in otherwise useful software - it
makes it basically unusable and unmaintainable.  If that software is the
first thing someone tries to use, they get so fed up with it that they
leave and never come back.

He is so toxic to be around that free software has lost many people forever
who would have been amazing.

What Evan is suggesting, and I am endorsing, is that we file a bug report.