[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sun Mar 7 20:39:23 EST 2021

On 2021-03-07 9:26 a.m., Aruna Hewapathirane via talk wrote:
> In case anyone may have a need my resume is here: http://sahanaya.net/fsf/
> Please scroll down and click the red 'download resume' button. Thanks.

I saw your postings to the GTALUB mailing list. I had a quick look at your
web page. Nice page showing an interesting set of past work. Just a couple
of comments for you.

You have a typo in the MY STRENGTHS diagram. You have "Preety Good" instead
of "Pretty Good".

The Work Process section still has some Latin placeholder text. Not sure if
that is deliberate or a section you haven't yet completed.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick