[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Sun Mar 7 09:26:30 EST 2021

On Sat, Mar 6, 2021 at 11:06 PM William Park via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> If you need to move on, why not move on to other microcontroller
> devices, like Texas Instruments Launchpad, etc. ?  I think there are
> more job opportunities for those experiences than Raspberry Pi.  I don't
> know anyone who got job or contract based on Raspberry Pi experience.
>
> --William

TI Launchpad MSP430 boards are very cost effective and capable. A genuine
Arduino Uno is around $30 whereas a Launchpad is around $10 bucks. I am
not thinking of moving into industrial electronics William. I am a
programmer I love
coding and most of life is what I did to earn a living. Over time as we all
do I have managed
to gain a broad spectrum of skill-sets. I like to build things too so that
is where Arduino
and Raspberry Pi come in :-)

In case anyone may have a need my resume is here: http://sahanaya.net/fsf/
Please scroll down and click the red 'download resume' button. Thanks.