[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Sat Mar 6 21:55:25 EST 2021

On 2021-03-06 8:44 p.m., Aruna Hewapathirane via talk wrote:
> I found a few other interesting SBC's and one that caught my eye is the
> Orange-Pi has anyone used one of these ?

There are several fruit named Pi boards. You have discovered OrangePi. There
is also BananaPi. Another non-fruit named set of boards are the NanoPi boards.

There are more boards similar to the above but those are the ones that came
readily to mind.

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick