[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi

Chris Aitken chris at chrisaitken.net
Sat Mar 6 07:57:05 EST 2021

Am I on the wrong list for posing basic questions about Linux? I posted
a question a few weeks ago about about not being able to copy files
because of permissions and because filename had a '?' in it. I received
no response. I understand everyone is a volunteer. I'm not complaining -
just want to know if this is an appropriate forum for basic questions. I
know it's wrong to piggyback on this thread, but it is getting a lot of
traffic, so I had no choice. Do I keep posting, and just see which posts
are of interest to people, and which questions are not? Sorry, I'm not
one to take a hint or "know" when to leave a party. I need someone to
say, "Chris, leave the party." :)
Chris