[GTALUG] Raspberry Pi

Aruna Hewapathirane aruna.hewapathirane at gmail.com
Wed Mar 3 21:56:01 EST 2021

Hi Mat, many thanks and the more ram it has on board the better. This is
strictly
for my own experimenting and learn by doing stuff. So any Pi will do to
start off with I guess.

I am hoping to go down the embedded linux rabbit hole. I have been messing
around
with arduino for a while now and  I guess it is now time to move on to
something a little
easier to compile and test a linux kernel on :-)

I am also very interested in seeing if a Pi can replace my ancient desktop.
I simply can't
afford the Pi-4 desktop version with the dual monitor setup so thought I
will ask and see if
anyone has a spare.