[GTALUG] Foone's Silverado Linux discovery - "Go away, go away now, go away fast"

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Sun Jun 20 10:45:28 EDT 2021

Stewart,

   It is too bad I am unemployed at the moment.  When you pull down SolidWorks' Help menu and select About SolidWorks, you get a list of all the copyrights from their subcontractors.  Somebody starts a company.  They write some graphics processing code.  They license it to SolidWorks.  They set up a post office box for SolidWorks to send cheques to.  There arew a whole lot of them.