[GTALUG] YAD-Zenity-GTK on Pi - assistance needed

Kevin Cozens kevin at ve3syb.ca
Fri Jan 29 18:15:12 EST 2021

On 2021-01-29 3:21 p.m., Giles Orr via talk wrote:
>> However - this behaviour isn't replicated on the Pi.  It's an old(ish)
>> Debian stretch install on an old Pi B (not Pi 2 B, just "Pi B").  I'm
>> pretty sure that ~/.configs/gtk-3.0/settings.ini is the right file,
>> because when I mis-configured it, 'yad' complained loudly.  But it
>> ignores the font setting that works fine on another host.  I tried
>> 'yad --font' which throws up what amounts to a GTK font selection
>> dialogue, and "Sans 32" is a valid font on the Pi.
>>
>> Anyone got any ideas on this?

Have you checked to see whether the two different versions of Pi are running
the same version of gtk?

--
Cheers!

Kevin.

http://www.ve3syb.ca/               | "Nerds make the shiny things that
https://www.patreon.com/KevinCozens | distract the mouth-breathers, and
                                     | that's why we're powerful"
Owner of Elecraft K2 #2172          |
#include <disclaimer/favourite>     |             --Chris Hardwick