[GTALUG] revisiting, dsl modem ideas for bell?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Sat Jan 16 18:36:46 EST 2021

Hi Len,
Is this a bell supported device?
I appreciate the offer, but since damaging my land line phone is a risk  I
cannot physically take, my first goal is to find an exact 2wire unit.
I have no need for vdsl as stated.
I have an absolute need to find something that  lets me use my land line
equipment safely, I use it for work, and lets my bell setup function at
the same time.  Given both home hug units malfunction, I would prefer not
to  guess, especially with a device requiring software that itself may not
be accessible.
I have never needed to separate rooter and wifi functions, so believe the
answer to your question is no.
What was amazing about the 2 wire unit is that without its own software, i
could  use my machines, while individuals involved with production using
wireless could connect as well, no mess or mayhem.
  Profound thanks for the
offer however!
If teksavy is still not providing alternative billing, someone should
report  them to the crtc, its  a violation .
Cheers,
Karen