[GTALUG] revisiting, dsl modem ideas for bell?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Fri Jan 15 23:15:16 EST 2021

Indeed the 2wire 2701 was never a problem, with the home hub units, both
editions  causing the problem..both have been tried.  because bell claims
to  have no more 2wire models, we are seeking our own.
The standard for inclusion is not specific to me.  Pdf files present
problems    for many populations, making the idea of providing alternative
formats  more of a buffet from which an individual can choose what they
personally consider accessible.  A shared label does not a shared
accommodation   make  in any way shape or form.
I have ways to deal with pdf files, but those ways are not consistent,
even if more than some have to hand at all.
Teksavvy at least when I was with them provided no choices whatsoever.
thanks,
Karen