[GTALUG] "a web page is slowing down Firefox. To speed up your browser, stop that page."

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Dec 22 17:46:48 EST 2021

I use Tor with the G&M. Tor is Firefox, and going through a whole bunch of
servers, but i have no issues. Install and try Tor. The G&M does load a
whole bunch of social media and javascript  addons, that could be the
issue.. Try the NoScript plugin and slowly find out which one of the
javascript addons is causing the problem.