[GTALUG] ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Wed Apr 21 14:25:45 EDT 2021

On Wed, 21 Apr 2021, James Knott via talk wrote:
> Do you not have a friend, relative or other who can assist you with this?
> If you can't see what you're doing, you will likely have problems.  Screwing
> the ring on is one thing, but using adhesives is another.

I am unsure why I would have began this thread if there was an army  of
assistance here.
I remain unconvinced that glue of any kind is needful, based on the last
time this happened.
If I knew what to get small enough to screw  on  the jack,   My own
screwdrivers are either too small or to large, I could get what I need.
Otherwise I pay for the professional assistance, which is just fine by me.
Karen