[GTALUG] ot: headphone jac replacement?

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Tue Apr 20 20:14:47 EDT 2021

Okay, this is why I love  the list.
My description is clearly faulty.
What I am speaking of is the circle connector into which you plug the
headphone itself.
as if, had I a really small  hmm wrench? twisting it the other way would
have  kept the external  port in place.
The internals worked perfectly fine, I just   cannot plug in the
headphones because the external round connector is gone.
Does that make better sense?
Kare