[GTALUG] Group knowledge base

Howard Gibson hgibson at eol.ca
Fri Oct 30 10:10:44 EDT 2020

William,

   I did a fifteen month contract at Christie Digital in Kitchener.  They maintain a software system called Christie University to provide on-board and upgrade training.  They also have a cloud directory where people store notes on stuff.  They found the article on my website on Calculating Locational Tolerances.  I posted some inspection notes, and one of the other engineers came and asked me where I got my surface finish comparator from, so the stuff was being read.

   I was impressed.