[GTALUG] Group knowledge base

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Fri Oct 30 00:09:40 EDT 2020

I used DokuWiki a bit at GTALUG website, and I sort of like it.  One
major problem with Word doc is different people have different writing
and formatting styles.  With DoKuWiki, at least, formatting will be
consistent.  But, writing in DokuWiki took a little more effort than
Word doc.  Maybe, because I'm not used to it.

I tried to install DokuWiki a while ago, but couldn't.  Obviously, I'll
try again. :-)

Word has searching, and there is only 1 file.  Just lots of chapters.
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>