[GTALUG] Right to Repair Article in NYT

David Mason dmason at ryerson.ca
Thu Oct 29 16:43:53 EDT 2020

On Oct 29, 2020, 4:19 PM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier <hugh at mimosa.com>, wrote:

> The distinction in the case of excrement is just a matter of idiomatic
> English. "Cowshit" is just not a common expression. I've
> never heard "steershit" or "heifershit".

The closest I’ve ever heard is “off in a cloud of heifer dust” (which, in a corral, is dirt mixed with desiccated and pulverized cow manure). It’s also the name of a book: https://burnstownpublishing.com/product/off-in-a-cloud-of-heifer-dust-%E2%94%80-some-ottawa-valley-yarns/ and a spice-mix.

../Dave