[GTALUG] security threats of Open Source

Dave Collier-Brown davecb.42 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 21 19:55:36 EST 2020

I've seen better coverage but less depth from commercial entities. I
just referred a Kobo bug to the in-house counsel, as the assigned
support creature could neither understand the problem /nor/ the process.

I used to work with their lawyer at Lexis Nexis: that's *not* a common
kind of situation (;-))

in the open source world, one arguably only needs to convince a peer
that something is wrong, not a legal representative of the company that
they're at risk.

--dave

dave.collier-brown at indexexchange.com |              -- Mark Twain