[GTALUG] (off topic) What power bank should I avoid?

William Witteman wwitteman at gmail.com
Tue May 19 16:30:02 EDT 2020

I have been very happy with Anker brand power banks - they're nicely
made, very reasonably priced and just work and work and work.

I am very unhappy with Amazon, which is where I bought them, but
everything I have bought with that brand (including a fantastic set of
bluetooth headphones) has been lovely.