[GTALUG] BlackBerry [was Re: Linux servers attacked!]

William Park opengeometry at yahoo.ca
Mon May 11 13:32:39 EDT 2020

On Mon, May 11, 2020 at 12:45:57AM -0400, D. Hugh Redelmeier via talk wrote:
> Like Palm/HP WebOS, their phone/tablet OS was fine but their ecosystem
> attracted few 3rd party developers.  So only a minority of consumers
> saw the value.

Ecosystem...  I hear this a lot but don't understand it.  My old phone
died, and I'm looking for a new phone.  The apps that I use are already
"builtin" in all phones (be it, Android, iPhone, or old BlackBerry).
So, my next phone will be based on price and quality.  That's it!
--
William Park <opengeometry at yahoo.ca>