[GTALUG] [GTALUG-Announce] GTALUG: COVID-19 Impact

Karen Lewellen klewellen at shellworld.net
Mon Mar 30 12:41:06 EDT 2020

Really? granted my setup must be different, but I got no subscription
request.  Still, what I found surprising is that anyone would use zoom
for  public events,  it is not designed for that purpose, then  be
surprised   when moose-feathers crash.
One sends invitations only,  or locks the event to sharing from anyone
who is   not  the host, that sort of thing.
It is certainly not the fault of zoom as a platform  that those using it
do not read directions.
Kare