[GTALUG] Continuing Printer Woes

Mauro Souza thoriumbr at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 10:25:48 EDT 2020

I have a Deskjet 2130 that I paid pennies for, and it works on my Ubuntu,
works on a RedHat Enterprise Linux, works on the chromebooks... It's my
first printer in a loooong time, because now I have kids in the school and
a printer is essential, but I usually never had issues with CUPS.

Mauro
http://mauro.limeiratem.com - registered Linux User: 294521
Scripture is both history, and a love letter from God.