[GTALUG] server question

o1bigtenor o1bigtenor at gmail.com
Wed Jan 22 10:41:48 EST 2020

On Wed, Jan 22, 2020 at 9:26 AM James Medeiros via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> I like to use DHCP settings on my router to “reserve” IP addresses - automatically assigning the reserved internal address of my choice to the MAC address of the machine I want to access in this way...

Wish there were an easy way to make sure everyone who has responded
would get this.

I have copied all of the ideas presented in a single file. I had spent
quite a few
hours looking in different ways for anything I could find. Almost
everything was for
example.com which I was somewhat leery of. This compendium is going to fuel
quite a bit more looking and learning for this I thank you all for
your generous
contributions!!!