[GTALUG] I believe Amazon is leaking delivery information.

Alvin Starr alvin at netvel.net
Wed Jan 15 16:14:12 EST 2020

On 1/15/20 4:03 PM, Don Tai wrote:
> These social engineering fraud methods are increasingly sophisticated.
> Why break into your house when you can do the same from the comfort of
> North Korea/China/wherever and a bit of location misdirection? I find
> these social engineering phishing methods quite fascinating. These big
> companies resell their data willy nilly, so who can predict what
> phishing schemes people can think up.
>
> I use 3 browsers: FF, Chrome and Tor. I banish all Google-related
> activity to Chrome. I encourage as much misdirection and mayhem of
> user activity as possible.

My wife uses my Amazon account  and I have recently purchased some stuff
for my 90ish mother-in-law.
So Google, MS and Amazon must think I am a very old cross dressing,
gender fluid senior with bad eyesight.

;)

There is some mayhem for you.
Here is a thought...

An AI program that in the background runs random searches over the
internet to try and confuse the tracking software.

--
Alvin Starr                   ||   land:  (647)478-6285
alvin at netvel.net              ||