[GTALUG] I believe Amazon is leaking delivery information.

Don Tai dontai.canada at gmail.com
Wed Jan 15 16:03:17 EST 2020

These social engineering fraud methods are increasingly sophisticated. Why
break into your house when you can do the same from the comfort of North
Korea/China/wherever and a bit of location misdirection? I find these
social engineering phishing methods quite fascinating. These big companies
resell their data willy nilly, so who can predict what phishing schemes
people can think up.

I use 3 browsers: FF, Chrome and Tor. I banish all Google-related activity
to Chrome. I encourage as much misdirection and mayhem of user activity as
possible.