[GTALUG] Miracast

Wed Feb 12 13:33:05 EST 2020

Yes. I agree.

I much prefer using HDMI cables as I'm able to capture the slides -- and
it is much easier to synchronize slides and camera feed in this way.

Maybe we can bring a usb key and a raspberry pi as a backup option, but
that entails bringing yet another thing to the meeting.

We should discuss this issue at the executive meeting.

Alex.