[GTALUG] Drafty Etherpad for August meeting

Christopher Browne cbbrowne at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 11:34:45 EDT 2020

I have seeded it with a bunch of things I saw over the last month that
seemed interesting.

https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/gtalug-august

- There have been some "asks" about what to consider using as Keybase got
bought out
  - Keybase did a bunch of things, so there's no one straightforward answer
to that

- There's a guy at U(T) that blogs about sysadmin matters, and so I tossed
in some leading questions

- It's August.  There's yet another reimplementation of grep :-), this time
in C++

- There have been ongoing conversations about building Pi desktops.  That
seems like an interesting thing to collect some information on.