[GTALUG] Looks like IBM is planning to eliminate RHEL

Russell Reiter rreiter91 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 18:05:21 EDT 2020

On Thu, Aug 6, 2020 at 4:56 PM Stewart Russell via talk <talk at gtalug.org>
wrote:

> >  ... The truth and reconciliation movement in Canada,
> > by stating there is systematic racism in this country ...
>

> But there is systemic and horrific racism in this country. I'm sure many
> of us here were affected by "No Canadian Experience" hiring policies.

Here's the full paragraph where you trimmed how reconciliation is being
validated, no buts about it.

The theory of conspiracy is that some of them turn out to be true, some
others are believed to be true and some others are false. The truth and
reconciliation movement in Canada, by stating there is systematic racism in
this country, validates that there was a conspiracy to keep indiginous
peoples in their place, on reservations and predominantly segregated from
the rest of a rapidly industrializing white colonialist society. That
conspiracy is now considered to be a theory proven true by that very
Commission which is charged with making the future determinations of
reconciliation.

> Just because a website espouses strong opinions doesn't make it right. As
> someone much smarter than me recently wrote, "The Truth is Paywalled but
> the Lies are Free".

Not sure about which website you are talking about here. Who said the truth
is paywalled? that would make a world of difference to the content of your
reply.

>  Stewart

> Unsubscribe from this mailing list

Russell