[GTALUG] DSL to wifi

James Knott james.knott at jknott.net
Mon Aug 3 17:27:52 EDT 2020

On 8/3/20 5:07 PM, Astrid R via talk wrote:
> Thanks.  Here's a short video that shows what happens when I turn on
> the laptop. I hope it's clear enough to be helpful.

Sorry, but there was nothing useful in that.  Does your computer not
start a desktop with icons?  On my computers, I run the KDE desktop and
have a task bar along the bottom of the display.  There are several
along it, including one for the Network Manager.  That is the sort of
thing we need to be able to help.  Perhaps one of us here can arrange
for a video chat, so we have some idea what we're working with.