[GTALUG] DSL to wifi

Astrid R afjmj at protonmail.com
Mon Aug 3 17:04:21 EDT 2020

Ok thanks for that information. I was hoping I could use the laptop with my wifi, wirelessly, so I don't have to be so close to the modem when I'm using the laptop.

Years ago when I still had the DSL with the laptop I tried to use wifi at a library and got a message on the screen that I had to change the setting first.

I know the wifi password. It's the password to change time and date on the laptop, that I've lost.