[GTALUG] GnuPG key signing party over Zoom?

Rouben rouben at rouben.net
Sun Apr 26 22:07:35 EDT 2020

Hi GTA LUG folks,

Do you think it’s doable? Based on instructions here I think these can be
adapted for Zoom or similar...
https://www.phildev.net/pgp/gpgsigning.html

Also I’m curious to see if/what key signing policies folks here adhere to.
Here’s a fairly comprehensive example:
http://www.arasca.com/olaf/pgp/policy.html

I brought this up before, but unfortunately found the interest was not
quite there, coupled with lack of time to do this face to face in the past,
the proposed event never took place. I’m therefore wondering if the current
predicament of staying at home and holding meetings over Zoom (or similar
platforms) can help rekindle this and make it actually happen.

What do you think?

Rouben
--
Rouben