[GTALUG] Planning April Meeting

Thu Apr 2 11:43:29 EDT 2020

Hello Everyone,

Unfortunately I don't have enough time to prepare jitsi with the same
features as zoom (call in numbers, up to 50 people etc.)

We're going to use zoom for the upcoming meeting, generously provided by
Evan Leibovitch.

Maybe for for meeting after that we will be able to come up with
open-source solutions.

I'll create an event in the next few days for our regular date & time --
Tuesday, April 14, 7:30pm.

Alex.