[GTALUG] alternatives to gmail working well in Ubintu?

Dhaval Giani dhaval.giani at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 11:42:44 EST 2019

On Fri, Nov 15, 2019 at 8:24 AM Karen Lewellen via talk <talk at gtalug.org> wrote:

> sorry James, i did not realize you were using adaptive technology.
> May I ask how you will manage once Google, as they plan, block all third
> party  screen readers?
> Sorry if I seem frustrated, but I asked a very specific question, not to
> have   my choices dismissed because you do things differently.

Karen,

I am sorry, I don't have a suggestion for you. However, I did a  quick
search and couldnt find mention about Google blocking third party
screen readers. Do you have a link? I was not aware of it, and this is
certainly the wrong direction for accessibility and probably needs to
be spread about.

Beyond that, I am trying to understand your requirements, to make an
informed suggestion. Why is basic html getting hard to read? Does it
have something to do with the layout, or is it something deeper?

Thanks!
Dhaval