[GTALUG] reverse engineering

D. Hugh Redelmeier hugh at mimosa.com
Tue Mar 19 21:48:20 EDT 2019

| From: Kevin Cozens via talk <talk at gtalug.org>

| Very nice. The ghidra decompiler includes support for many different
| processors. The list includes the Z-80. Sadly, the 6809 (my personal
| favourite) and the 6800 processors are not on the list.

What do you wish to reverse for the 6800 or 6809?  I cannot imagine that
there is that much of interest at this late date.

I'm sure that it would be easy to add the 6800.  The 6809 is a bit
more intricate but not that much harder.

(I reverse engineered some 680x (x<9) code using a disassembler I
wrote.  I'm not sure that I could find my disassembler (almost 40 years
later).  It's probably stranded on one of my 9-track tapes.)