[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Digiital aka David digiital at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 11:33:02 EDT 2019

And that's what happened to me, I was a Dev for Rogers (The Cell side of
the biz) and they moved my work to India and said bye bye to me. As far as
I know after 1-2 yrs they brought the job back to Brampton. Because of the
issues where it would take double or more time to get things resolved
because of the time change, language.