[GTALUG] Boeing India software engineers

Gary technologynut at rogers.com
Tue Mar 12 19:18:50 EDT 2019

India is an up and coming nation because the demographics are very
favourable.
India has more than *50*% of its population below the age of *25* and
more than *65*% below the age of *35*. It is expected that, in 2020, the
average age of an Indian will be *29 years*, compared to *37* for China
and *48* for Japan; and, by 2030, India's dependency ratio should be
just over 0.4.
/gary